Friday, October 26, 2007

Vote For Your Favorite Unpublished Novel

Another possible outlet for writers, Slush Pile Reader, is looking for readers and manuscripts. I don't know the track record for SPR or Gather.com or some of the other "services" that have sprung up, but I figured I didn't have anything brilliant to say today, so I'd mention SPR before it goes online. It's easier if you get in from the beginning than play catch up if this is your thing. For an interview of the person running SPR, see this article on Writer Unboxed.

P.S. It's raining, lots, YEAH!

3 comments:

katiebird said...

Hi Rick,
I love starting my mornings reading your blog. But, I just realized that I've never told you that.

I'm off now to finish my post at E4T and to follow your links.

Rick Bylina said...

Aw shucks. Just remember, you should not read my blog on an empty stomach or while sipping milk.

katiebird said...

!! I almost always read your blog BOTH with an empty stomach AND while sipping milk. HOW can that be?