Friday, June 6, 2008

"Hot Fun in the Summertime" - Sly and the FS

One hundred and eight teen days...

So, I've put out a fair number of ideas to steal. Anyone take up any of them? If so, how's it going?

Near or over 100 for the next 3-4 days. Can't say I'm all that excited about that. It'd be okay if we'd get a thunderstorm every third or fourth day, but there's not a drop of rain in the forecast for the next seven days, and we've only had less than a half-inch in the last three weeks in my rain gauge. I guess the politicians calling the drought over was more political than reality. Come on, where's a good ol' fashioned tropical storm?

1 comment:

Larry Kollar said...

Planet Georgia's a bit cooler… we're hitting 90 or so. In between us, though, is a *much* cooler mountain region. Like you, we're also in a severe drought… the only upside is that I can ride my 62mpg motorcycle to work instead of my 40mpg car.

I'm counting on a couple of tropical storms to come this way & wring themselves out, too.