Saturday, July 30, 2011

Will Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber Buy My Book?

Well, I've been trying to restrain myself from posting on the weekends, because last time I had a blog, it was the monster that took over my life, and my writing suffered. But I have to say thank you to everyone who congratulated me. It's been such a long journey to authorship, and I appreciate the kind words. I can't imagine how Jon Konrath and others manage. I wonder if Prince William and Katherine have a blog. "Knighted six people today, but my beautiful bride wore the same pair of shoes to two of them. I love her. She's so practical." (And Billy, she's gorgeous.)

Okay, back to the grindstone.

2 comments:

Ruby Red's Reflections said...

I think Lady GaGa would enjoy the emotional pull of, "One Promise Too Many," but it's not written in Justin's vocabulary.

Back to the grindstone for me, too. Your book captivated two days of my life.

Rick Bylina said...

Thanks Shelia. Grindstone away like me on "A Matter of Faith".